View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:44 AM   #11
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Nexus 4, HP Touchpad, Nexus 7.
Having just joined the Android army (sorry Desertgrandma, well done Kenny) I'd agree 15 minutes seems short, but in general I've found the Android Market perfectly useable - not at all the mess I'd been led to expect from some commentators. I've been able to find the things I want with no difficulty, and browsing from the phone came up with a great game (Star Trader Rpg) which I was more than happy to pay for. The 15 minutes testing period should be assessed against the fact that most of what I've been looking at had a free trial version anyway, and the user comments are generally illuminating.

What's more, we've also got websites like AndroidZoom which give desktop access to the market and assist with making choices.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote