View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
ronin688
Enthusiast
ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: REB-1100/ EBW-1150
Removing Header from .IMP

Hi all, I'm a loooong time REB-1100/EBW-1150 user.

My last REB-1100 just died on me, but I've been using EBW-1150 for a while now as well, and I need some advice. I have tried searching these forums, and others, and haven't found a solid answer.

Ok, SO what I'm trying to do is create .IMP files that do not have the 'Header' that shows author/title/chapter on every page. I find that it just cuts down on the readable area. I currently use the EBW Librarian to convert from .html/.doc etc, and there doesn't seem to be any option to do this.

Does anyone know a good program for creating the .IMP that has an option to remove the headers? I looked at the list of .IMP tools/software, but it's a long list, and I don't want to go one by one to check them unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks for your time.
ronin688 is offline   Reply With Quote