Thread: Ebook Piracy
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I don't like any of the options.

I don't see the point of the last one. It's a truism for most authors. Should strangers dictate author's wages? Most of the people who buy your books will be strangers, so the point is beyond debate.

I have better questions:
If a title is not available to buy in electronic form, and you download it; is it stealing? Would your position change if you own a paper copy?

What if the title is not available in any form (paper or electronic)? Is it still stealing? If so, how would you propose that it be paid for?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote