View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 02:50 AM   #19
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
The FeedBooks download links work in FBReader if you turn on "Open External Links" (Cross-Tools icon, Web tab). I tested this under Windows and on a Nokia 770. I have not tested this on my iLiad, because I don't have much experience with its web browser.

On the Nokia, the spaces in the filename don't interact well with the file manager. It would be much simpler if "Author - Multiple Word Title.mobi" was changed to (say) "Author-Multiple_Word_Title.mobi".

The links did not work under Windows MobiPocket Reader. I think the Reader assumes links are shopping requests, so they get redirected through mobipocket.com and I eventually end up on the feedbooks.com home page. This might be made to work if you can detect how MobiPocket is changing the request.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote