View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Hi Iņigo,

I was inspired by you and also started looking at adding a menu to fbreader.0.10.7. I used some code from xournal and had basically reached the same level as you have. (It was late last night so I decided so send you my progress today, seems we have been working on the same thing last night.)

I also looked at how to trigger the real functionality. It seems that ZLApplication::doAction(const std::string &actionId) in \zlibrary\core\src\application\ZLApplication.cpp should do the trick, but I did not have time to try it yet. It is also used by the toolbar and menu code.

Marcel.
And the actions definitions are on fbreader/src/fbreader/FBReaderActions.h and fbreader/src/fbreader/FBReaderActionCode.cpp files.

Let's see if I can write the code tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
(Next step would be to make the fbreader-DR-menu configurable with an xml-file like all the other stuff in fbreader.)
Uhmmm... I don't think it's a good idea... which other actions would you like to appear?

Last edited by Iņigo; 12-09-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote