Originally Posted by KecajN
I have learned about your program only yesterday and tested it immediately. It is something that I has been looking for... Almost...
From my point of view your program should only refresh such "special" (i.e. not mapped to a folder) collection by removing all entries of ebooks that no longer exists (i.e. were deleted from Kindle).
This isn't really a feasible solution from that angle, as it requires denoting special characters or some other function that allows such collections to be identified. There is, however, the easy possibility of changing the collections to instead use the existing file instead of creating a new one each time. That would work with the approach I've used in programming AKC! There's a bit of a pitfall in that, however, that I'll need to examine to figure out how to resolve. I'll think on it.