View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Another article about ereaders for Christmas, and this is less informative than the other even though it mentions more readers.

When I read
Quote:
Despite what you may think there are not that many ebook readers on the market, not ones that fit into the perception of an ebook reader anyway.
I thought that maybe it was about last year's X-mas, but from the $150 to $200 average price of ereaders that he mentions, and the fact that the article was viewed 9 times, I guess that it is pretty safe to say that it should be recent.

As I read on, the comment started to make sense. He wants eink because "It's supposed to be like reading a normal book". He wants a small one because Kindle DX is "more suited for newspaper and comics really" and it has to weigh less than 8 ounces, otherwise "it starts to make [his] arm ache after an hour or so".

If you include file formats and price, not much is left.
Sil_liS is online now   Reply With Quote