View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Deleting Expired Library Books from my Kobo

Hi all,

I did read some earlier threads on how to delete expired library books, but they weren't very clear to me or had instructions on how to do it with Calibre.

Can I delete these expired books from my Kobo directly through my windows explorer, or do I have to go through ADE? I've deleted these books from ADE, but I don't think my Kobo does anything about that when I connect it.

Also, some of these books I never finished and I would like to check them out again. Do you know if I will have any issues deleting the book and side loading it again through ADE and/or my Kobo once I check it out again?

Thanks!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote