Originally Posted by Alisa
1) I want it to put me in the new book at the same location where I left off in the sample, too.
2) Go to the Content Manager from the main menu. You can delete it there.
4) *sigh* I know. Ultimately I'll choose function over form but I'd prefer to have both.
5) A nifty little slide out keyboard like I have on my smartphone would rock.
6) The case is working pretty well for me now that the spine's a bit more bendy and the tab in the back isn't slipping out of its groove as much. I think that's also it flexing a bit with wear. This makes me worry that it'll just wear out in a while, though. I'm hoping for a better aftermarket case.
Thanks for the reply. I figured there's a way to delete from the Kindle, but I'm too lazy to figure it out myself.
I picked up my Reader PRS-500 yesterday in the brown suede case. Sony really got a nice design there (though not perfect, of course). Seriously Amazon! What the heck were they thinking? It really does look like they took awesome hardware and just couldn't decide what shell to put it in. Gen.2 will be an advancement I'm sure (unlike the PRS-505 for the most part).