View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 03:06 AM   #14
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I love seeing people's approach to creating a story. My approach would be this - first of all, I would develop software that would help me plan my approach to the story..........

Yeah - OK - now I know why writing a novel is one of those dreams I have that I can't see happening anytime soon.

I like horror if it really is scary, so I'm putting this one on my list to be purchased. I'm hoping the reviewers weren't overstating the horror though - I've been disappointed quite often.

I see why people who float around this forum tend to have really big TBR lists.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote