Here's a good idea.
I saw this at the beginning of a book. It would probably work better at the end of the book, but it's a good idea. Anything else that could be added to it?
If you enjoy TORMENT and want to help expose the rest of the world to the story, here are some ideas. Everything below can be accomplished with no cost and just a few minutes of time. Spreading the word will help ensure that Sentinel (my second book) sees publication and potentially two more novels in the TORMENT universe.
SKIP to Table of Contents
• Post reviews
• Create Listmania lists featuring other bestselling Kindle novels in the horror, thriller and other appropriate genres with TORMENT featured in the top spot.*
• Create a So You’d Like To... Guide, featuring TORMENT, and similar novels.*
• Add tags to the product page. These literally take seconds to add. Appropriate tags include: Horror, terror, zombies, zombie, post-apocalyptic, apocalyptic, kindle, thriller, science fiction, religion, Jeremy Bishop, gore, action, splatter, bloody, action adventure.
* Lists and Guides only work when lots of books are added, up to 40, so load ’em up!
On BN.com (Barnes&Noble):
• Post reviews.
• Click the Facebook Like button.
• Create an Essentials List with TORMENT in the top spot (same idea as a Listmania list).
• Add to any lists you have.
• Hit the message boards or start a discussion.
• Use the Recommend button to tell your friends about the book.
On the Web:
• Blog about the book.
• Hit Twitter and Facebook with praise and links.
• If you belong to a message board, start a conversation—I promise, this book will bring up some topics worth talking about.
Thanks for your help!