View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #77
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Some people don't want to strip DRM for one reason or another. Others feel they have a libertarian imperative TO strip it whether it were needed or not. Others could not care one way or the other. I don't think you have any justification for the "most cases." "Some cases" is a given. Saying "Most," just as saying that the NookColor is superior, is wrongly foisting your personal opinion and preferences as is if it were some sort of objective fact.

(Having played with the NookColor this week, I can say with certainly, that _I_ found it to be thoroughly inferior to the Kindle for MY needs in several key areas. Not the least of which was that several of the books that the B&N store had loaded to demo generated an error message when I tried to open them and the store rep had to work to get it to work at all. Maybe after a few firmware updates and price drops. Oh...but then it'll still have that awful backlit glaring LCD screen, extra weight and no easy access to buying books in the SUPERIOR Amazon store.)

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 12-07-2010 at 08:23 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote