View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Well, I guess I'm an odd ball, but I liked Moby Dick. Heck, I liked it when I studied it in the 8th grade. Different strokes for different folks as they say. Why do I like it? It's a window into a different sort of world. Yes, it does require work by the reader and yes, it can be difficult to read, especially if you haven't read that style of writing before.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote