View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
I love using my Kindle in the Kitchen

I used to have one big file with my recipes in which I stored on the Kindle but I soon got fed up with amending the file every single time I wanted to add a new recipe. Too frustrating.

So now I type up each recipe (or copy a recipe from the web) into an individual Open Office document (you can use Word) - save as an HTML file and email this to my Kindle.

My Kindle ends up with lots of individual recipe files which I add into a recipe collection. So easy to search your Kindle to find what you want.

If you want more specific information on the processes I use, please visit my blog post:

http://www.kinworm.com/2010/11/kindl...y-kitchen.html

Hope you find a method that works well for you.

Last edited by TheKindleWorm; 01-17-2011 at 02:49 PM.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote