View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Kindle Gifting -- Will You or Won't You?

I'm curious to know if people are actually using Amazon's new gifting feature for Kindle books. It seems like most of the people I'll be buying gifts for aren't big e-readers, and so I'd have to hope that a book arriving in their email would act sort of like a gateway drug and get them hooked on e-reading. And then there are the rest of my friends who are all 1-clicking fiends, leaving me no time to get them a book we're excited about before they already have it.

Will you be doing a lot of ebook gifting? Who are you sending ebooks to? Anybody else feeling like me, that it's a great feature but will get used rarely?

Happy Holidays everyone!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote