View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
thetechnobear
Connoisseur
thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thetechnobear has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iliad, Kindle K3, iPad , iPhone, etc...
sry i didnt really have enough light to take these, and the flash causes bad reflections - (the first one i think is not really focused too well)
i assure you its pin sharp in realty,
the pics dont do justice to the display - if you get one, or see one IRL you will see what i mean.

with A4/Letter i can read a full page in reasonable comfort - if i wasnt reading for hours also in one go.
also in portrait you could zoom, and read in continuous mode which makes it easier to read.
(for me its a bit like printing 2 pages on one side of a4 page - which i also sometimes do)

and landscape is obviously very easy to read.

i read tech docs on it (some of apples dev docs) and do not have any probs with it.

the only thing i wish could be improved is hyperlink handling, as for tech docs you often dont read start - finish... currently you need to use the pen to traverse, not an issue, but i (personally) would like a button shortcuts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2730.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	622.1 KB
ID:	7691   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2731.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	520.3 KB
ID:	7692  

Last edited by thetechnobear; 12-09-2007 at 11:23 AM.
thetechnobear is offline   Reply With Quote