- can you figure out any trends for books that aren't showing up for you or showing up more than once? (first book alphabetically, only DRM book in folder, etc.)
- Sorry about the issues with sorting. I'm afraid I don't know what could be wrong, except some sort of glitch in your install. To install PyGTK (the GUI), there are different installers for the components for Python 2.6 and 2.7. I'm going to prioritize moving the GUI to WxPython which might alleviate many of the problems people have just running the program.
@nynaevelan: I'm working on adding some kind of indicator for books that aren't part of any collection. Keep an eye out for it.
- the downloader that comes with the installer is having issues. Windows users will have to download the installer and Kindelabra separately.
- yes, you need to select the Kindle folder after you launch the program
- what file type are the documents you created? does the command line window show any output for those files?
- the latest version no longer expands collections after you add a book
Thanks for the feedback!
Last edited by teegee543; 12-05-2010 at 12:48 PM.