View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #15
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I don't know if it works for B&N, but it does for Amazon. Since I didn't want to give Amazon my CCard information when I originally set up the account (but still wanted pre-orders) I used a Verizon rebate gift card with $0.15 left on it on my Amazon account.

As far as I know, any registered gift card (one that you've connected to a physical address) can be used with Amazon, and I would expect B&N to be the same. So if any relative ever sent you a Mall giftcard (like a Simon one) you can probably use that. You'd just have to call or go online and put your name and address on it.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote