View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenstate View Post
Since I just bought the BookArmor case for the 950, I was curious about the HARDSHELL CaseLogic case PRSAZC9. So I bought it for around $10 with shipping from Amazon.com and it arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately, the 950 did NOT fit into the rigid case bottom that was designed for the 900. From what I've read, the 900 was 4.875" acoss while the 950 is wider at 5.125". Even if it did, the base of the case was very sturdy but the top cover offered less in the way of impact protection for the screen.
I got my CaseLogic PRSAZC9 in the mail today. It is a tight fit, but it DOES fit nicely. As far as the top not being as armored as the bottom, that is true. However, the top is still pretty well armored. I bought mine for travel, that is packing in a suitcase, carry on bag, backpack, etc. so it will do the job quite well of protecting my 950 while packed. If I want more armor I could always turn the 950 screen down in the case. As I said, I bought mine for armored protection while packed and not for using while reading. I prefer the Sony cover for reading.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote