View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPenguin View Post
With GelaSkin's 20% off black Friday sale I finally put together my design for my Kobo and it arrived today:
they are actually 50% off now at chapters.. I really don't see a point for them, particularly for the back, but the wife wanted to be able to identify hers as opposed to mine or our daughters.

And I still don't get why the kobo's themselves are fully colored in their advertised color, rather than just the back....
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote