View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Note 1 to note 1: I don't think you need to add any extensions to the import regexes. From what I recall, Calibre automatically strips the extension from the filename, thus the regex never even seees the extension.
You're absolutely right - as I said, I didn't have Calibre to test it with.
The official manual explicitly warned about this so I figured that's what was tripping up OP's initial trials. Unfortunately, after reading it again, I see that I misread the last line - it was merely talking about the test filename, not the real one .
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote