View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #12
GA Russell
Stampeders clinch first!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Kindle 4
Welcome to MR tahseen!

You didn't mention your likes and dislikes with the Aluratek Libre. If you were content with it, I would go with the jetBook Lite which uses the same reflective TFT screen as the Libre.

The JBL uses four AA batteries, so we here buy a set of eight rechargeable batteries and a charger. I go two weeks before I need to change the batteries, which is simple and takes less than five minutes.

The consensus here is that the jetBook Lite is ahead of the Libre in the firmware race.

The JBL currently goes for $89 at newegg.com, but I expect that it will be less sometime between now and Christmas.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote