View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 06:47 AM   #44
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
Format shifting books, magazines and periodicals was made legal, however.
Can you cite a source for this? I'm not being difficult, but I did try look for a while (noting that for "DRM" substitute "TPM" - Technological Protection Measures - for more effective Googling ). The closest I came to reference was in the "exceptions", specifically the "interoperability between computer programs" part. If you can point me to something that doesn't rely on me having to (again try) reading the legislation itself, that'd be just grand.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote