View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #127
Logseman
じゃんぬねっ
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Cervantes Touch Light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuteepatootee View Post
OK I have my new android phone less than 24 hrs and I am becoming desperate. I MUST have an ebook program that auto scrolls like Mobipocket. It scrolls line by line and not page by page. I am at this point not even CARING what format, I will change my 1000's of books to what ever program will scroll this way! HELP! If I can't find one I will be selling this for a Windows phone. It is my number ONE priority!
Thanks
Alyce
Wattpad used to scroll line by line in iPhone. Since it's ported to Android, I guess it has the same feature.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote