View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:02 AM   #9
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Sony/ADE don't delete expired books - I have to delete mine manually. So I could move the expired books to a "read" folder on my computer to keep track (delete off my device though).

I can also check it out again as soon as it's been returned - and I've re-borrowed books within a day of expiry before. With print books, I've just waited until they went on the shelving cart and grabbed them off there...
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote