View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #37
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke King View Post
On the question of cover art, though, there was a radio program here is Australia not too long ago where they judged books by their covers - i.e. They had a panel that hadn't read the books, but discussed them based solely on their covers.
This sounds really fun and interesting! Maybe we could start something like this here on the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
That's one of the reasons I like Calibre - if the book doesn't come with a good cover you can download it.
This is good news. I may just get attached to Calibre after all.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote