View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650
At present, I keep a list of "books read" as an excel spreadsheet -- differentiating audiobooks in italics; though they are almost entirely unabridged, I consider audiobooks are different "experience" than reading print (including e-books). I also have a parallel list at Goodreads, with a shelf called "library books" and one called "ebooks"; I don't know if you can access books that are common to both?

My library has brand new catalog software, including a feature to "rate" your books read, and possibility of receiving messages from patrons, not only from patrons of one's own library, but all over that (North American) system!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote