View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone 4S
It's hard to recommend a book for someone else if you don't know that someone else. I take it he likes sci fi, you don't, so you want help picking a book for him?

If it were ME -- I'd rather be asked what books I'm interested in. He'll know what he wants and hasn't yet read. How would you know that what we recommend isn't a book he hasn't already read?

Also, a lot of folks like EITHER sci fi OR fantasy.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote