View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #8
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
I recently read two books by Brandon Sanderson and really enjoyed them: The Way of Kings (the first and so far only book released in a new series) and Mistborn: The Final Empire, the first book in a completed trilogy. I'm on the second book in the trilogy, it's a fantastic follow up.

My favourite fantasy series is George R.R. Martins "A Song of Ice and Fire".

Are you looking to get these for someone as a Christmas present? Ebooks or paper books?
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote