View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
I enjoyed reading the 1632- series by Eric Flint as light, entertaining in-between reading (available via Baen). If you like Cyberpunk, I'd recommend William Gibson's Bridge trilogy (Virtual Light, Idoru and All Tomorrows Parties). Arthur C. Clarke is very much recommended regardless of what title you read. I can also recommend reading anything by Stanislaw Lem or the Strugatzki brothers.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote