View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:57 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHDX8, FireHD6, FirePhn, Nex7, K4S, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook Newbie View Post
I'd like to put on it:
1. some public domain books
2. some library books that I believe our branch offers
3. a purchased book (I know one's she's been anxious to read)
1- great idea.

2- also great; but since library books generally expire in 21 days (YMMV), I'd load those the day before you give her the Nook as a gift.

3- another great idea; only, why don't you two share the same account? Sharing the same account means books only need to be purchased once and they're available on both Nooks. If you want separate accounts, you'll need access to her account in order to register her Nook and to put B&N ebooks on it.

No matter what you decide on #3, it won't affect #2 at all. You can check out library books on her account and she can check them out on your account; and you can put them on each other's ereaders.

Good luck. The Nook is very versatile with extensive access options.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote