View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #35
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I'm a visual person, so I really like cover art. I'm not happy with the cover for my new book (see signature) - a weak effort from me. I'll probably have a go at designing a new cover in the next few weeks. The only problem is that what I have in mind is something I would have to draw freehand and then photograph. I know it would take me hours, and at this stage I've made a grand total of $6.78 from the book before I added the free code. I know I'd be spending my time better if I was writing my adult books, which is want I want to concentrate on now.

On the question of cover art, though, there was a radio program here is Australia not too long ago where they judged books by their covers - i.e. They had a panel that hadn't read the books, but discussed them based solely on their covers.
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote