View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #28
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus1999 View Post
You cannot use it mounted unfortunately, but you can install the apps via a file manager (astro). and the menu button i havent run into a problem yet. can you suggest an app for me to try
Just about every app has menu options. Like the Kindle app, for example, has the options to sync, sort, and access archived items available via the menu button. Right now I'm mostly interested in installing ACV (Android Comic Viewer) on there and you have to access the menu options to open a file.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote