View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, NookSTR, KoboMini
I suggest you doing 1 and 2.

You can use the cord that came with the nook to move any public domain books onto the Nook (they will move to the "My Documents" section). I have to agree with the not using the library option though. The books might expire before she opens the gift, and I know some people have to get a handle on using the library lending function anyway.

As to getting her books or stuff she can start reading day of: get a gift gard. All she will have to do is put the card on her B&N account when she registers the Nook and she can start getting books immediately. Pick it out on the site, purchase and download. It takes ~10 seconds to download a purchased book, so she'll be reading in no time.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote