View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pes82 View Post
I did have some ebooks in a folder labeled My ebooks. They are in pdf format. Not sure if that matters. Also when I first launched Calibre it seemed to be going through a process of building a library b y examining every folder. Since I did not have any books, I canceled the process.
I'm not quite sure I know what you mean by that. Did you, when Calibre asked for the folder to create the library in, designate an entirely empty folder, or did you select one that had stuff in it?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote