Hi, I'm a new Kindle owner (actually in a couple of days) and I've never owned an ebook reader before. I just want to make sure I understand this. One book I want to read is "The Other Boleyn Girl" but Amazon does not have this book in a Kindle version but if I understand what this thread is saying, I can purchase an MSReader version here:
And then use "ConvertLit" to some other format and then mobipocket creator to convert it for my Kindle?
I really hope this is true.
Update: I couldn't wait for an answer from you guys so I did these steps:
1. Installed MSReader (had to get MS Passport, kind of a pain)
2. Bought the book (using IE, yuk)
3. Downloaded ConvertLitGui and followed instructions in readme to set up my key
4. Converted the book using ConvertLitGui
5. Converted the HTML folder to a prc using MobiPocket Creator
It looks fine in the emulator so I'll be able to read it when my kindle gets here in a couple of days. This is GREAT