View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
Smile

another review of the BookArmor cases
http://ipad.everstore.info/bookarmor...novel-ereader/

One reviewer noted a strong chemical odor from his case. I had the same problem with mine from Amazon.com. OmniScience quickly replaced it. I was told by the manufacturer that one of their boxes shipped from a supplier in China had storage problems and the transfer container got very hot -- causing odor issues.

My replacement BookArmor cover has a very very mild lemon-like aroma that gets weaker every day.
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote