View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Thanks for the review, but I wish I had never read it. I wanted the Tab before, and now I want it even more. I don't know if I have the willpower to wait much longer.

I'm waiting for when they have a wifi version out since I can't see adding another monthly charge with Sprint and I have an Evo which I love for a phone.

I've always felt the iPad was way too big and if they had come out with one about half the size I would have jumped onboard. The Tab seems to be the perfect size for me, and even the OS is fine, with an Android phone already.

I've wanted a Tab since I first started seeing announcements and articles about it and the only thing that kept me from being in line the first day it came out was the 2 year plan required. So I wait, and wait.........

Wish there were more news on when a wifi version is coming out so I at least know how long I have to wait.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote