View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Karen,

Just out of curiosity, when a book is free at B&N (or Sony, or Kobo...) and not free at Amazon, why do you have a big link to the book at Amazon at the beginning of the post (i.e., the name linked to Amazon), and a little link at the bottom to the store where it's free? I find that I'm often accidentally clicking on the Amazon link, and then realize you've misdirected me again and that the real link is down below.
It's just the format of the template I use (ok, I'm lazy and cut/paste to a couple of other places, starting with my blog, then to here). Also, it's often free on Kindle a bit later (as this one is, now).

So far, Amazon is the only one with meaningful reviews (and most liberal usage of their product descriptions and images), as well as often the most free books. So, I link it first and then add other free sources. If it isn't free on Kindle, I always include the price next to the link.

For those curious about this book - it runs 72 pages on NookStudy; The cover shown on Nook is correct, but not the title (the full 1300+ book is $20 on nook and $3.99 on Kindle).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote