View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:18 AM   #8
thaigreg
Connoisseur
thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.

Device: BeBook/JBL/Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Thanks! I got 32 Rex Stout books for under $140. They are replacing my old collection of dubious origins. I don't know if I'm ready to give up my pbooks to the library however. I treasure them and I think as paperbacks they'll be thrown into some sale dollar bin.

I'm so glad you share these since I'm obviously on Fictionwise's feces list. I've spent a couple thousand there—you think they could drop me a line. I guess that's what happens when you have no Micropay left.

-Marcy
Hi Marcy,

I've been a member with Fictionwise since 2004 and stop getting their newsletters about 3 months ago. I've emailed them 3 times and they swear nothing has changed, but I'm not getting them. Thanks to the members here I'm able to be informed of any deals.

Greg
thaigreg is offline   Reply With Quote