View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E (retired), Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle 4 (wife's)
re: Doug Pardee

I haven't notices slower page turns anywhere.

I haven't noticed the darker background in reading mode. I think the background is exactly the same while the text is darker.

I haven't had worse wi-fi connection problems. I always use my Nook at home and I've never had any problem using the wi-fi connection before or after the upgrade.

I haven't had any problem opening sideloaded ebooks.

Not mentioned is the battery life. I think it's been improved (in Airplane mode).

I can't comment on the other points.

Overall, I think version 1.5 is a tremendous improvement.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote