View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Not much in the way of large ereaders on sale in my area. I did drop by Khols and buy a Pandigital Novel 6", upgraded the firmware. Paid $150 for it.

It takes the same sd cards I bought for my previous ereader.

I won't be using the wifi, nor email, capability.

The only issue I see is it does a 'small token' of each first page, instead of a list, which makes it a bit harder to figure which book is which. Of course, that is likely due to it being a touch screen. Yeah, I didn't want to buy a touch screen. But I think I will like this ereader.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote