View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by janvanmaar View Post
Where can I find the tweak you mention?
It was just an idea for a possible implementation - you would have to code it yourself. Trivial to do though - code like this will allow you to grab a value from the tweaks set on your machine (from a patch I did today to allow disabling bookmarks):
Code:
from calibre.utils.config import tweaks
self.disable_bookmarks = tweaks['disable_bookmarks_in_ebook_viewer']
If you want to put it all together as a patch to submit then you would also want to modify resources\default_tweaks.py so that other users would know what the possible values are.

Thanks Kovid for the latest fix for zip interface actions, will change the two I have written so far to use that approach.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote