View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #79
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Arc
My sister was in Chapters a couple of weeks ago and she mentioned that they now have book-style covers for the Kobo. Sure enough here they are. I *love* the moleskine cover. I am happy with my Roots sleeve, though.

3d0g, I'm going to look back through this thread now to see how you did that! My husband and I gave our two daughters our original Kobos when we upgraded to the WiFi model (they were constantly trying to steal them anyway) and I think it would be cute to have their pictures on it.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote