View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #34
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Also to remember the physical limitations that are imposed on them. I read a historical recently set in the 18th century where a male character joined in with the threshing. It didn't register at the time, but later I saw the sort of clothes he would have been wearing. There's no way you could thresh wearing that weight of cloth.

And female characters are always doing stuff that modern women do, but modern women don't wear 40lb of material, corsets, bustles and wigs. And they do wear sport bras.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote