View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #233
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Hi Alison, and welcome. There's more than a few Aussies around and at least one in Perth that I'm aware of (though he's not a Kindle owner). I'm currently out of the country for several months, but I'll be in Perth when I get back (April). I have a Sony PRS-300. I am also a voracious reader and was really disappointed with the govt's decision on parallel imports.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote