View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:27 AM   #1
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Audio, Video Tag Nuking request

Hi, Valloric:

Knowing me, this is probably already on your to-do list, and this will be merely irksome, BUT, if you could prevent Sigil from constantly nuking audio and video tags, that would be lovely. I have a pretty good number of authors now embedding video into their ePUBs destined for iBooks, and this means that I have to tweak the final output by hand, as I can't use Sigil.

I originally thought it was Tidy, but it isn't; turning Tidy off doesn't stop the carnage. ;-) (Oh! The Humanity.....)

Thanks,

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote