View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
Nope, you can't link a non-UK based account with the UK Kindle Store. You can't even *buy* the Kindle itself on Amazon UK, only accessories . (In fact, I'd advise buying the covers on Amazon UK anyway, there is (or was, it may be 'fixed' now) a crazy import fee to France on the covers when buying from Amazon US).

If you happen to have a UK address/credit card/id/account, there should be no problem, though.

And I'm not sure if we have a subset of the UK content in the french Kindle Store, last time I checked was before the UK store .

EDIT: For the few things I checked, yep, it seems that we do (or a subset of it, at least). At some truly horrendous prices in some cases (Hi, Hachette! Bye, Hachette! >_<"), but they're available, yay!

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-25-2010 at 04:04 PM.
NiLuJe is online now   Reply With Quote