- Mike never actually tried the Sony Reader, the Kindle was the first reader he actually got his hands on;
- Mike has an aversion to leather covers on metallic-plastic devices;
- Mike tested the PRS-500, and never got used to that page-turn thingy;
- Mike hates Sony's clumsy Connect bookstore (actually, I can buy that one easily);
- Mike owns a Mac;
- Mike owns a Linux;
- Mike owns an old Amiga (okay, moving on...);
- Mike was in a car accident, and has amnesia (and only one hand to read with now);
- Mike's boss "suggested" Mike's tone after
- Amazon came to Mike's boss and offered to put his kids through college.
Ah, the list could go on and on...