View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:35 AM   #33
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Hudson View Post
Recently, I spoke with eBook Technologies Inc, the maker of the ETI-2 (eBookWise) device, and they assured me that their long-term manufacturing plans of the backlit units have not changed. They have E-Ink devices in development, but the ETI-2 backlit devices are here for the long term.
Hold the phone there, Rob!

Actually I should remember my manners and first welcome you to the community.

What you said there is of particular interest at the moment, I wonder if you had this conversation with ETI in any documented format (like e-mail) that you could share with us, it might resolve some questions we've had kicking around the place for a while.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote